Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome, welcome!

Finally I have started up my photoblog. So welcome to it! This is where I will give sneak peaks to client photos, and generally just share favourite photos of mine!

So, firstly, the nitty gritty stuff.

About me: I'm in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I am 33 years old. I married my husband back in 2003, and a quick 9 months later we had our first son, Sam. Fast track to 2007, to the birth of our 2nd son, Max...and the birth of my photography business, Fiona Carson Photography.

I currently only do natural light photography.

I want to capture your story, your moment, your memories, your life.

If you like what you see here, please contact me on fionacarson@optusnet.com.au

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking