Monday, January 21, 2008

My Best of 2007!

So here's the deal: Below I've selected my favorite images from 2007. It was so hard to narrow them down. I had a gazillion favorites. Here's where you, your friends, & family come in: VOTE! Vote for your favorite image. Just vote once. (Repeat voters will be disqualified - no cheating - I can check IP addresses of voters :)

Now for the good stuff: the PRIZES!

1st place: an 12x18 print of their image
2nd place: an 11x14print of their image
3rd place: an 8x10 print of their image

So tell all your friends & family to come vote! ANYONE can vote! If you're one of my random blog stalkers, you can also vote! :) The contest will end Feb 15th at midnight, so don't wait!

As an added bonus, for anyone who contacts me before the end of the contest to book a session with me and mentions this competition, you get a free 8x10 photo too!

Best of luck! Now for the images that made me smile, laugh, and cry the most this year :)

Garmany


Williams


Tronson


Bradley


Buckley


Smith


Wenning


Moloney


Moulds


Ahern


Hogan


Bell


Hirning




No comments:

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking