Sunday, April 20, 2008

Maddy









I had a delightful and different shoot today with this gorgeous little Border Collie, Maddy, and her "mum" Michelle. Maddy is having an operation on Tuesday - please keep your fingers crossed for her.

I seriously thought photographing a dog would be a piece of cake compared to photographing a toddler. I know now that it's pretty much the same...I just had to resort to whistling and clicking to get her attention, and not stupid animal noises!

Thanks Michelle for a lovely afternoon, and all the best for you both on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fiona. I knew I could count on you :) Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks for a lovely afternoon.

Mhor said...

Been waiting... Love these - the last one of the eye is fantastic!!

The Hall Family said...

These look great Fiona! You did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking