Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneak Peek for Kel | Brisbane Family Photographer

My friend Kel, emailed me months ago to organise a photo shoot for her family when she was home from the UK on holiday. Kel kinda grew up as part of our family, so it was nice to do this for her. I made the guys walk and walk and walk to many different places in my own neighbourhood - and don't think I'm kidding when I tell you that Angus didn't stop for a breath the whole way! He was so cute, and oh. so. very. chatty!

We started here at my favourite teal roller door!
_MG_1562

Stopped by this cool building - I love reflection shots!
_MG_1578

Stopped in the middle of the road for this shot:
_MG_1596

Stopped at this cool stump after feeding the cows
_MG_1725

Made the kids have a jump (hey, I guess Angus did stop talking for a few seconds!!!):
_MG_1736

And I damn near peed my pants at the girls getting the boys up in this tree. Oh my goodness, it was hilarious! Can you tell they are actually grimacing here, and not smiling?
_MG_1745

And Kel....this ones for you, hon!
_MG_1667

Thanks guys for a hilarious afternoon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Fiona!! These are all so unique! Just a stunning family!

Natalie said...

love the shots Fiona. Especially the reflection shot....perfect!

Kelly said...

Fo, You must be part magician cause they were brilliant. Didn't realise I was a poser. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fiona, We love these pics, especially the one of Kel, it's so her. It was a good afternoon, sorry about your ears getting talked off, hope they have recovered. Great Job.
Cheers Toni.

Anonymous said...

Great captures, Fiona - you're so creative! And you did well not to get yourself in the reflection shot. :)

Anonymous said...

Great creative shots Fiona! I bet they'll be happy with them. Super stuff.

Unknown said...

well done Fona... sorry haven't been on here for a while!
Nice work on the smile competition! I hope you win - and then you need to save some of the shopping spree for when I come home :D

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking