Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sneak Peek for Zoe and Paul | Brisbane Maternity Photographer

My goodness I wish I looked this good pregnant......Zoe has merely a week and a bit to go before she has her baby, and look at her! She looks amazing! I absolutely love it when a client goes along with anything you want too.....including hopping in a pair of bikinis and jumping in the pool for me!!!!

These guys are such a wonderful couple - and will make the most amazing parents to their little baby. Paul bought my 12 month Bump to Bubba package for Zoe for Christmas, and trust me when I say this isn't the sweetest thing he's done (eg planning an overseas wedding all on his own - pretty amazing if you ask me!!!!).

Enjoy your images, guys, and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks' time!

_MG_7437

storyboardblog1

storyboardblog2

stoaryboardblog3

storyboardblog4

7 comments:

Bec said...

Wow, she does look stunning! Love the pool shots!

Unknown said...

oh yeah, she does look so amazing!! that is a beautiful bump, and family-to-be.
wonderful shots Fiona!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! She looks amazing!! (while I'm sure you did look amazing too :P) awesome images - family will be thrilled! Cannot wait to see the newborn images!!

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing Fiona and you did such an awesome job capturing her! And those pool shots are my absolute fave maternity shots ever! :-)

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME...I am totally in love with those pool shots....reminds me of American Beauty!

Anonymous said...

Love that first shot Fiona!

Anonymous said...

More fantastic shots. I absolutely love these, especially the pool shot.. Keep those creative juices flowing Fo because you are on a serious roll girl!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking