Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today's Newborn Session







Remember Simone from a month or so ago? Well, this is her new, gorgeous little girl, Lila. This little bunch of sweetness just did not want to sleep for me. I think we got about 20mins of sleepy goodness from her all up? Poor Simone sweated it out in the bedroom with me, trying to get her to drift off - but she just wanted to stay awake and check out what was happening! She is so tiny and adorable and sweet and almost enough to make me clucky again!!!

Congrats to you Simone, Sam and Ella. All the best guys. Enjoy your Sneak Peek!

PS, not sure if the first one was the way she was feeling about us hanging her up like that - but it sure did make me laugh!!!

2 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

Great work- i'm sure they will be more than happy with the photos!

Bec said...

These are fantastic Fo!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking