Saturday, February 14, 2009

Little Luca | Brisbane Newborn Photographer

This gorgeous little thing is the result of those pool photos I took a few weeks back! Little Luca was in a bit of a hurry to enter this world, and couldn't wait for mum's cesearean, so he is actually 11 days old here instead of the expected 10 days old!

Zoe had me freaking out, telling me that he is awake for hours at a time, and hates being nude - when to get these gorgeous, squishy, newborn photos we need them to be naked, and sleepy! Well, Luca proved Zoe wrong....as he slept wonderfully, and didn't seem to mind being naked at all!

Zoe and Paul, thanks so much for trusting me to try the "sling" photo! It was definitely worth it! He's so gorgeous, enjoy every cuddle and I can't wait to see you for his 6 month photos!

_MG_0807
_MG_0750
_MG_0709
Untitled-1
_MG_0548
_MG_0583
_MG_0835

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Fiona, that last shot is AMAZING. I love it so much! I also love the one before it. What a wonderful session. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow Fiona. They are gorgeous. Love the cocoon and hanging ones. Divine!

Anonymous said...

Great job Fiona! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely stunning. LOVE the last one - perfection. The tones in your colour newborn images are so distinctly yours. Awesome job.

Mhor said...

Awesome job as usual Fona!!!

Anonymous said...

love this lot ... truly sensational ... I love the sling shot, but the one above it is a stand out for me ... awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awww what a gorgeous little guy! But really no surprise considering how gorgeous mum and dad were.

Beautiful shots Fo!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking