Sunday, February 1, 2009

Little Cody | Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Newborn Photographer

Remember Stacey and Aaron? Well, this is their gorgeous new bundle of joy! Little Cody wasn't too keen on sleeping for me today, but with a little patience and I whole lot of rocking, we got him off to sleep! I'm sure my arms will be feeling it tomorrow though!

Enjoy your sneak peek guys, and I'll be in contact soon. Kisses for Cody!

_MG_9101
blogstoryboard1
_MG_9172
blogstoryboard2
_MG_9273
_MG_9219
_MG_9082

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Fo! I bet Mum and Dad will love these. I especially love the third one of him. Well done

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Fo. You are such a fantastic photographer! Love the basket one, the one over mums shoulder and the last one in particular. They will love these.

M&M said...

Beautiful photos of a gorgeous baby. Love the one of him on Mum's shoulder. He looks so alert!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking