Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beautiful Beach Babes | Brisbane and Ballina Family Photographer

This client took me on a road trip down to Ballina for this amazing beach session, and although it was a long day, we had such a great time! I took my sister (aka, resident babysitter) and my two boys for the trip, and they fell in love with this beach as well. Everything was just so gorgeous, especially since we had come from pouring rain in Brisbane to this stunning weather!

And can I tell you how cooperative these kids were? I don't think I've had kids this young be such willing participants for me EVER! Might have helped that mum had some enormous lollipops that she was using as bribery!

Thanks so much Kylie for introducing me to your gorgeous family, and this gorgeous part of the world. Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll be in touch soon.

Meet the gorgeous Tate
storyboardblog1

And Allie
storyboardblog2

storyboardblog4
_MG_8490

sytoryboardblog4
_MG_8692
storyboardblog3
_MG_8378

14 comments:

Bec said...

These are gorgeous Fo!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, these are amazing! If I was a client I would be over the mooooon! Great work Fo

Anonymous said...

An amazing session Fiona, love them all, love your colour. Wow so many favourites, just love the one of the two kids running round mum and dad.

kim selby said...

Oh WOW - every single one just amazing! The family have to love them all!

kim selby said...

Oh WOW - every single one just amazing! The family have to love them all!

Anonymous said...

Look at that gorgeous little family - love them all!

Tineke van der Eems said...

Hi Fiona..remember me from flickr? :)
found your blog through Robyns'
These family pics are really awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say, HOLY SHIT, I think this might just be my favourite family session ever. The colours are amazing the angles great, can't rave enough.

Anonymous said...

Wow Fo these are AMAZING. I love all of them...be they do too.

Anonymous said...

these are stunning Fo!!! I am doing a session in Ballina in a few weeks, we will be in Yamba for our annual holiday, gosh i love it up there!! Which beach was this at?

Anonymous said...

Seriously awesome stuff Fo. You are the photographer I would love to take my family photos. You are such a creative mind, and these just ooze FUN.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! The single shots are out of this world wonderful. The focus is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great, Fo. I especially love the colours of the last one...magical :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fiona,These photos couldn't be any better I just love them all.You have bought the best out in our little family and i can't wait to see the rest xxx

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking