Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Happy Little Family | Brisbane Maternity and Family Photographer

I met up with Rachael, Martin and the adorable little Noah at one of my favourite locations, Shorncliffe Pier, for Rachael's maternity session. She only has 3 weeks to go, yet looks much better than I did at halfway through either of my pregnancies! I can't wait to photograph their gorgeous, little newborn in a few weeks time.....and I wish her luck with Noah and a newborn because Noah is one active little monkey!!!

storyboardblog4
storyboardblog3
storyboardblog2
storyboardblog1

This is my fav I think.....
_MG_6534
_MG_6717

Enjoy your sneak peek, guys and I'll see you in a few weeks time!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona! The family would HAVE to be happy with these photos! They are divine! Well done!

Natalie said...

oh wow, these are absolutely stunning!! Too hard to pick a favourite!!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO SO SO happy with these photos! I was unsure about how my top would work with all the wind. You are so gifted Fiona, and I can't wait to see the rest.

Bec said...

These are gorgeous Fo! Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are lovely and serene! And the little boys hair is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

This is great! Rach is my best friend but I live in NSW and hardly get to see her. These are just gorgeous, I'm so happy I get a little preview of the happy family!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Fo! No wonder your client is happy - I would be too if these were mine.

Natalie said...

Fo LOVE these!! the B&W with mum looking up is gorgeous. Well done.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic Fiona... no wonder she is thrilled with them :)

Helen said...

Love these Fiona... the family will be stoked with these...

Anonymous said...

Another rockin' session! You do maternities and families SO well!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking