Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Look Website

Well, this has taken me longer than usual (but between Christmas, New Year, and a kid who put us in hospital for the better part of a week, I'm a bit behind!), but finally I have updated my website.

Please go and check out the new look website and let me know what you think!

I now have a shopping cart added on which basically means that you can put any photos from your Private Gallery into the shopping cart, and that sends me through your order - instead of having to email it to me. I haven't had a chance to play with this feature as yet, so if any clients have any trouble with it, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Please let me know if you have any comments or criticisms at all on the new look - I love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

it looks awesome fona!
i was showing a pregnant girl (perhaps soliciting your services?) at work last night (expecting it still to be the old website) and it was live!!!
congrats..
it looks awesome hon...

Anonymous said...

WOo HOO! I am excited to see that my bump made it to the "bumps" page! I LOVE the opening picture of the kids hanging out of the car. Beautiful work!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking