Saturday, January 17, 2009

Summer's 6 month shoot | Brisbane Family and Baby Photographer

Gosh time flies, doesn't it? It just seems like the other day I was doing this little cutie's newborn shoot! And she's gone and turned 6 months old already!!! I adore her big, blue eyes....and this was the last chance for some big, gummy smiles, as she cut her first tooth last night!

_MG_6092

I can't tell you how much I adore this photo - and I so wanted to bring this adorable little bonnet home with me! This was Summer's christening bonnet.
_MG_6167

_MG_6220

We had to take the basket back to this area - hasn't she grown?
_MG_6253

I love when babies do that whole "flying" thing!
_MG_6054
_MG_6015

I know this is a strange one to post, but I want my clients to remember EVERY bit of their kids. My son used to do this thing with his lip when he was sad, and I so wish I had a photo of it, cos I can't really remember exactly what it was like. Our kids aren't totally happy all the time, so why don't we cherish the photos of them when they are sad too?
_MG_6294

Kate and Dan, enjoy your sneak peek and I'll be in touch soon!

7 comments:

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

So wonderful that you captured the ups and the downs. You're right - precious memories.
Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Fiona I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope all is okay now?
Thank you for the sneak peak. The photos are just beautiful, I'm so impressed.

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely, what a cutie! Love the hat. Love the ones on the bed, very stylish!

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous photos Fiona!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fiona! What can I say? These are soooo special! I agree that that 2nd photo is just amazing! A very special image there, and what a cutie munchkin you got to photograph! :)

Bec said...

I adore the first shot! What an absolute cutie she is!! Great work Fo!

Natalie said...

Oh she is a cutie...I love flying baby shots...lol. What a happy little girl.

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking