Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sneak Peek for Kate and Dan







This was my third session with Kate and Dan - I was there last weekend taking photos of their gorgeous, new baby girl, but we ran out of light before I was happy with the amount of photos I had. Winter is a bummer, huh?

In any case, I went back today, and lo and behold, it seems Miss S is a bit of an outdoors gal! She was a bit unsettled when I was trying to get the nudie shots, but slept like a dream once we took her outdoors!

Enjoy your sneak peek guys, and I'll see you for her 6 month photos!

3 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

so cute. Can't wait to see her at 6months!

Anonymous said...

Fiona, that picture with the smile is gorgeous. What a little angel my Summer is!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter you have - and nice photos too. Congratulations again. Claire.

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking