Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Bec for tagging me!

1. Ten years ago... I was 24 and hanging out in Toowoomba most weekends. My boyfriend may have just moved in with me in Brisbane, I think? I was the furtherest thing from being a photographer!!!

2. 5 things on my to do list...
split my Bumbs and Bubbas gallery on my website, finish off my referal thingy for a client, do up some announcements for another client, do up some storyboards for another client, and book in my massage before my voucher runs out.

3. Snacks i enjoy... at the moment, popcorn!

4. If i were a millionaire...
buy my dream home, go mad in a camera store, get my husband's family living over here, go on a round the world trip, make sure my whole family had everything they wanted!

5. Places i've lived... Dalby, Brisbane, London, Brisbane.

And now I tag Cas Doyle, Caspix, Channy from Forever Bliss Photography, Gemma from Iris Creations and the amazing Sheye Rosemeyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fo so you think it would ever end? NO o .. you are tagged again check my blog .. new rules ...
http://bohemianartphotography.com/blog/

sonia

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking