Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Little Girl for Sonnee






It's always wonderful when a friend has a baby, so I was stoked when I got the text from Sonnee. Even more so to find out she had herself a little girl!!! Having two boys myself, I often think it would be lovely to try again for a little girl, but I really don't think my story would turn out the same as Sonnee and Clayton's!! (I'd end up with twin boys for sure!!!).

Sunshine, she's absolutely gorgeous, and it was such a pleasure to photograph her for you! I'm especially glad she slept for me!! Enjoy your sneak peek guys.

5 comments:

Whint said...

Beautiful Fiona... love the ones in nature :)

Whint ++

Unknown said...

They are awesome.
Sus will love them I'm sure.
I hope you gave her (both hers) a MASSIVE HUG from me.
she's a little cutie!!
Congrats to Sus, Clayton, Finn and Jack!!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are gorgeous! Love the out in nature ones.

Anonymous said...

I was going to write "these are gorgeous" but I see that philly has beaten me to it. LOL. But honestly, they are beautiful. I love her hat, have been looking for one like this too.

Anonymous said...

wow... love this session.. the ones outdoors are just stunning!
great work!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking