Monday, July 21, 2008

Double Trouble!

Two Beautiful Bebes!



Little Isabella




Little Elijah






My good friend, Bec, and I had made a deal a while back - if either one of us ever got the opportunity to photograph twins, then the other would get invited along too. Well, Bec got the gig, and I got to go along for the ride!!!

I was terribly nervous that my expectations were way too high for this shoot - I mean, let's face it, babies are so unpredictable, and when you have two of them, you just never know how it will go. These two were absolutely no trouble whatsoever - they were perfectly sleepy, perfectly curly (you don't know how long I've been dying for a really tight baby curl!), and just altogether perfectly cute! Isabella is so little, and such a girl, and little Elijah has the most adorable expressions on his face!

Natalie, Ben and Aunty Jody - enjoy your sneak peak, and thanks for letting us photograph these gorgeous babies!

Don't forget to check out Bec's blog for more photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you are so lucky to have twins, you did an amazing job, they are gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!! twins are sooo hard, you rocked! the second one is my fav :)

Cassandra Doyle said...

These rock dude... Man twin bubbas are soooo cute.... (and now I can hear meggie saying - until they grow up!!)

Anonymous said...

I want that little green beanie that Isabella's wearing.... OH SO CUTE!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking