Monday, July 14, 2008

Sneak Peek for Mandy






This was my 6th session in 8 days, and to say I am exhausted is an understatement!!!

Mandy is someone I know from an online forum, and she contacted me ages ago to book a session. I ended up asking my good friend Bec to help me out with this one, as I was concerned about losing light, along with the fact that Mandy has 3 young kids, who I just knew would run me ragged (hey, I'm not as young as I used to be!!!).

Mandy, enjoy your sneak peek. We got an *almost* smile out of Peter! Bec, thank you so much for your help today - you are a champion!

6 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

ohhh Dad doesn't look too comfortable does he!
Great shots though!

foreverbliss said...

sounds like you have been busy! great shots, I love the first one :)

Philly said...

Looks like a fantastic session! I can't believe you are doing that many session in just over a week! I am doing three this week and feel stuffed,lol! Good luck with them all!

Chenoa Goedhart said...

Awww, too cute! Stunning individuals of the L, O, and K, and you look great Mandy! xxx

Anonymous said...

Great job Fiona, how gorgeous is Mandy's family!!!
Love Dani

Helen said...

These are gorgeous Fiona... Love that first one...

P.S: I've tagged you... see my blog for details...

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking