Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Lucky Gal







As a Brisbane Photographer, I always figure that there isn't any part of Brisbane I haven't seen - let's face it, Brisbane isn't THAT big, right? Well today's session took me to a new place - well a new place for ME, that is. I love finding new places, and there were plenty of cool little spots for us here. (there's no such thing as TOO much sunflare, is there?)

Lesa is 36 weeks pregnant - and looks fan-bloody-tastic, doesn't she? And lucky me - cos she was ever so willing to do anything I asked of her - not once did she hesitate or look at me with one of those faces (you know the ones - "Do I SERIOUSLY have to do that?"). I had her lying on her daughter's bed, standing in front of a big bin, lying on a mound of dirt, lying in sand...you name it! I seriously am so lucky with the clients I get.

Lesa, all the best for the next few weeks, and I'll see you and your brand new bubba very soon. Enjoy your sneak peek!

PS Bec, thank you yet again for the loan of your fisheye - I'm seriously having a love affair with that thing!

7 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

These are awesome Fo!
Tori once told me that people tend to attract clients that are much like themselves... so you should feel good about that!

Bec said...

Gorgeous work Fo!!

Kara May said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! Love the sunflare- the last one is my fav!

Mhor said...

Brilliant great job..

Tiger Lily Photography said...

Hi Fiona, I found your blog thru a link on James Days Facebook page, just wanted to say hi, and I love your work, you have some very unique poses in there, that look terrific! Love the 36 week pregnant tummy! See ya.

Anonymous said...

The last one is brilliant, the sunflare is beautiful. A lovely Mum too! Great locations Fo!

Renee Bell said...

aww man... I wish I had a friend to lend a fish eye from!!!
These look awesome.. yummy mummy indeed!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking