Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

and I'm booking out quickly. If you want to use some photos as christmas presents, I need your session done and dusted, and your orders to me by very early December - and I'm currently taking bookings for November now....so get in quick so you don't miss out!

And while you are thinking about a booking....how about you help me out with some ideas for different christmas packages you might like. Just pop me an email or make a comment here - for every client that makes a christmas booking, and has informed me of what they would like to see included in a christmas package, I'll chuck in some free customised christmas cards.

2 comments:

Mhor said...

Man - your like those shops that have Christmas decorations out in May.. Hahhaa

Charmaine Otto Photography said...

hey Fiona...thanks for dropping in ;p
So you're a popular girl aren'cha...booked up already!!
I can see why...AMAZing photo's!!
...Char...xo

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking