Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sneak Peek for Kylie

First up, a quick game of Spot The Baby!!









I've had quite a few newborns lately - mostly girls, a set of twins....but this little fella has been the first one to make me totally clucky!!!! After a few wees, he slept a little...but I wasn't happy with the amount of photos I had, so I went back today and got some more. I'm so glad I did, as I finally got to use my banana leaf bowl thingy that I've been dying to get a little bubba into! He didn't want to do the naked thing for me today, but that was fine - he looks so cute and snuggly in that cocoon!

Enjoy, Kylie, and enjoy that little guy of yours...if he happens to go missing, you know where he'll be!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that last one. Great work Fiona

Anonymous said...

Love the banana leaf thingy shot - so gorgeous! Well done.

Cassandra Doyle said...

wow look at you miss clucky!
and for a boy!! I thought it would be for a little girl at least.... he's gorgeous and i'm sure his parents will be very happy with these!

Anonymous said...

love these Fiona!! that banana leaf is TDF! gorgeous baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh Fiona, I love these, especially that last one.

Kylie said...

Fiona - these are amazing. We can't wait to see the rest! I'm glad we perservered with the banana leaf too - well worth it!
Kylie, Dan and Ethan xxx

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhh... cluck, cluck, cluck!! He's perfect!!
love Kasey.

Anonymous said...

STUNNING work Fiona!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that first one is perfect Fiona! Just gorgeous! :-)

Anonymous said...

He is amazing! Fabulous photos - Kylie you are definitley spending that baby bonus on these beauties!! Nissa x

Anonymous said...

Love the crossed eye pic Fiona. And that bowl is wonderful! great session.

Anonymous said...

These are just stunning Fo, such gorgeous colours!

Carissa Little said...

Fantastic session Fiona and gorgeous little baby.

Unknown said...

oh kylie!!! your little boy is gorgeous. thanks for showing me the pics. Fiona - your pics are amazing!!!!

Give ethan a big cuddle for me!!! so cute.

Robyn Geering said...

oh Fiona, these are just so so gorgeous, what an awesome shoot. I just adore the green hat - you are so very clever.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Fiona. So precious and very well taken. I bet his mum will love them!

Kaylene said...

Stunning as always :)

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking