Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year - NOT!

I have to send big apologies to all current clients of Fiona Carson Photography. I am very behind in things at the moment, but I do have a good excuse (that doesn't involve pure indulgence from Christmas and the New Year!). Last week my son had a 6+ minute seizure, and we ended up in hospital for a few hours. The next day he ended up having 5 more seizures, and we've been in hospital ever since. To cut a long story short, we still aren't sure what was causing the seizures, but some initial tests have ruled out epilepsy. He's fighting a respiratory infection (which may have something to do with it), so once he's over that, we can start weaning him off the anti-convulsive medication and see what happens.

In any case, this has taken up my every waking moment for the past week...so I'm so sorry if you are due a photo order, or if I haven't uploaded your gallery to my website or if I just haven't gotten around to respond to your email. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and I promise I will get around to everything very soon - but for now, poor little Max must be my first priority, as I'm sure you can understand.

Thanks for your understanding, and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things soon!

2 comments:

Selina said...

Fi- So sorry hope Max is better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how scary! I hope everything turns out okay. Sending good thoughts your way... :)

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking