Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Gorgeous McPhillips Family | Brisbane Family Photographer

Lisa contacted me a few weeks ago about doing a family session while everyone was home for Christmas - and being such a wonderfully good looking family, it made my afternoon a breeze! These guys have spent 16 odd years in this house, and now that the last of the kids is about to move out, they are building a smaller house - but wanted some nice family photos done prior to selling this one. The house was so amazing, I really hope I've done it justice.

Thanks guys for a fantastic afternoon and I hope you found the possum! Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll be in touch soon with your gallery.

See how gorgeous they all are - so lovely AND so photogenic. It's criminal really.
_MG_4144

_MG_4130

The artwork in this house just blew me away - this is the kind of place I want when I grow up!
_MG_4069
_MG_3905
_MG_3857
_MG_3827
_MG_3800

4 comments:

Bec said...

Gorgeous family, gorgeous house, gorgeous photos!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Fo, what a gorgeous family and a beautiful looking house! These images are fantastic xx

Anonymous said...

Woah! That house is stunning and this family is beautiful! Gorgeous photos Fiona! Hope you have a fantastic 2009! :-)

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous session Fiona, love the house and I am sure they will adore them!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking