Saturday, December 13, 2008

Curly Hannah | Brisbane Newborn Photographer

Oh how I love it when I get a gorgeous, squishy baby that will curl up into the tightest balls possible! I actually thought I might have had trouble curling her up as she was over 9lb born, but nope - the gorgeous little Hannah was one of the curliest babies I've ever photographed! I have so many favourites from this session that I had trouble picking just a handful!

Terri and Steve - she is so adorable! I'm sorry my sneak peek is delayed, but enjoy and I'll talk to you soon!

_MG_2586
_MG_2636
_MG_2654
My fave
_MG_2778
_MG_2804
_MG_2961
_MG_2827

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, some of your photos are not showing up. Love that photo outside on the grass! How cute is the tongue poking out! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely devine.

Natalie said...

absolutely precious! That little crochet beanie is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Fo! Love them all, but my fave is the one of the bubba wrapped in the muslin. These are really wonderful and I would be wrapped if they were mine!

Bec said...

Wow, she really was curly wasn't she!! Gorgeous work Fo

Sara Pearcy said...

Aw, she's gorgeous. So flexible. I love her little foot near her little face. :)

Anonymous said...

oh Fo these are just breathtaking!
My fave is the crochet beanie one. SO girly and pretty...

Jenny Goddard said...

These are all gorgeous FO! Bub looks so content, great job x

Anonymous said...

oh My Fiona they are superb,....gorgeous baby

Anonymous said...

The last photo is just perfect! I love that hat ;)

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking