Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 Generations | Brisbane Family Photographer

Firstly, my apologies to Marita and family for this sneak peek being so late. After a lovely (but late) night at Cirque De Soleil last night, I've been a bit weary today!

These guys are on holiday in Brisbane at the moment and contacted me to capture 4 Generations of Gorgeous Gals all in the one spot! We took a stroll around the Botannical Gardens in the city and captured some lovely images of the girls (plus Jason!).

My apologies for this being so late, and I hope you didn't miss out on Andre last night - I heard there was an evacuation? Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll catch up with you soon.

_MG_1185
_MG_1225
_MG_1303
_MG_1357
_MG_1541
_MG_1549
_MG_1252

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What memorable photos to have. You have done a great job with these Fo. That little one is very cute.

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking