Monday, December 22, 2008

Stace and Aaron

I have known Stacey for a very long time - her big sister is one of my oldest and dearest friends, so it was a joy and honour to be photographing her and Aaron at this very special time in their lives.

They've most likely been waiting for these photos (so, so sorry for the delay - 5 boys, and 6 adults in one house, all ready for christmas, is a little chaotic to say the least!!!), so I'll just get straight into it.

I adore this image - I love how much love I've captured. My fave for sure
_MG_3414

Also love the wind caught in Stacey's hair in this one
_MG_3304

_MG_3268
_MG_3212
_MG_3189

It started raining in the first 10mins of our session...soon stopped thank god, but not before Stace caught a few rain drops on that gorgeous belly!
_MG_3138
_MG_3115
_MG_3092

Good luck, guys, and hopefully I'll see you sooner rather than later!!

13 comments:

Bec said...

Gorgeous work Fo. Love the fourth shot. She has such a perfect belly!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, sweet pair! Love numbers 4, 6 and 8 the best!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love every. single. one Fiona but #1 & #3 are perfection! I would have those hanging on my wall but I'm certain people would think I was strange, lol! Gorgeous work! :-)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome I love love love 3, 5 and 7! They look like such a fun couple. Well done on some great images.

Sarah said...

Oh WOWEE I LOVE these, especially the raindropped belly. Perfect perfect work.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love the rain on her belly shot! that is great. The first one is like a painting, I love the emotion you have captured, all the best to them!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes that first one is just fab, love it, the pp is just perfect for it.

jackie cooper

Anonymous said...

Love them all, but no. 3 stands out for me, love love love.

Helen said...

LOVE that first shot Fiona... all beautiful shots...

Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

Fo these are all gorgeous I don't think I could pick a favourite.

Anonymous said...

Stunning shots... she sure does have a lovely bump!

Merry Christmas Fiona!

Ronnie said...

Wow. Love that first photo. From the look on Aarons face, I'd say Stace is a very lucky girl. Hello from Ronnie: Noosa Wedding Photographer http://www.anoosa.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Fo, Thank you sooooo much...We had so much fun and you certainly know what your doing,great job.. I love them all... I can not wait to see the rest!!! My belly does not look that big either!! yeay. . My fav's are 1, 3 & 6,, Aaron's are 3, 5 & 8. Lots Of Love Stace & Aaron XoXo

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking