Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm baaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!

Finally I am back online. Back in the real world. Connected. Finally.

Actually, I didn't miss having the internet nearly as much as I thought I would. Probably didn't help that my kids and I were sick, and we were packing, moving and packing some more and then cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...so who really had time for the internet???

But in any case, we are back in business and ready to set this office up so it doesn't anywhere near resemble the chaotic mess that it was before we moved!

We are enjoying discovering new things in the area - and the boys are LOVING having a park with heaps of ducks to feed so close.

Feeding the ducks:
_MG_2396 copy
_MG_2391 copy

Hanging out together:
_MG_2412
_MG_2424

Sambo:
_MG_2431 copy

Maximo - please excuse the Sideshow Bob hair - we really, really need to cut it!
_MG_2434 copy

3 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

LOL! Yes you do need to cut maximos hair!!
sideshow bob... PMSL!

Mhor said...

Great Pic's...

Anonymous said...

Hehe sideshow bob. :)
Classic shot though. Your boys always look like so much fun.

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking