Saturday, October 11, 2008

Playing Catch Up | Brisbane Newborn Photographer

I really have to apologise to those clients who are waiting on orders, or their galleries....after things being so chaotic with our move, I've just had a lovely relaxing week on the sunshine coast with family! So please accept my apologies, but know that I'm feeling way more relaxed and carefree again!!!

So, I need to play catchup here. I've had a fun session with my sister, the "rock chick", and a semi-newborn session (7 weeks old and oh so chubby!!!), as well as a wedding with my wonderful business partner, Bec, who is the Hall side of Carson Hall Photography!

So, to save me attempting 3 different posts, I'll just put a few photos from each shoot here for you.

First up, my gorgeous sister:
_MG_2559
_MG_2670
_MG_2515
_MG_2556

And just one or two from the wedding - go check out our Carson Hall blog for more!
_MG_2845
_MG_2831
_MG_2740

And finally, little Chloe. I was supposed to photograph this little chunky monkey just after she was born, but she decided to arrive early, and then I couldn't get to the sunshine coast (after a car accident took my car from me for 2 weeks), and then with our move...in any case, here she is at almost 7 weeks. God I just adore those rolls, don't you?
_MG_3579
_MG_3387
_MG_3369
_MG_3524
_MG_3593

Phew, this may just have been the biggest post I've ever made, so well done if you have made it all the way through. Hopefully I'll be keeping on top of things from now on!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all these Fo! Hope things settle down for you now......you gave me a head spin with all your goings on hehe.

Helen said...

Love these Fiona... hope you had a nice and relaxing holiday...

Anonymous said...

He IS a little chunky monkey1 All of these images really capture the moment Fo - love them:)

Unknown said...

Your sister is seriously beautiful Fiona!
I adore the tiny newborn - great tones too!
Hope this relaxed feeling stays a long time x

Anonymous said...

Wow these are all lovely Fo! Fantastic job!

Vintage Darling said...

Hi Fo!
Love these, and am so jealous of your mini break...I so need one!

Anonymous said...

you are tagged Fiona .. check my blog btw .. glad to see you back ... and view your images again ...

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking