Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged | Brisbane Photographer

I was “tagged” by one of my favorites photographers, Sonia

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. I had a brother who died when my mum was pregnant with me - I often feel like he's been the one up there looking out for me as anything I've ever done has just fallen into place somehow. I love that I have my own guardian angel.

2. I have 3 sisters and we aren't really alike in looks or personality but we are extremely close.

3. I always wanted a kid with a cool name...and I've ended up with a Samuel and a Maxwell - far more conservative than I ever thought!

4. I live in Havaianas thongs. I wish I could wear them when I photograph weddings.

5. I rarely wear dresses. I'm a jeans gal.

6. I want to donate my eggs to less fortunate couples, but I only have a few months in which to do it.

7. leading on from #6 - I'm almost 35. That's almost mid-thirties. When am I supposed to feel grown up?

I tag: Cas, LK, Gemma, Robyn, Suse, Kate

And to finish up, a photo of my youngest, with his Granny. Granny and Poppa are on holiday here from South Africa, and they hadn't met Max before this trip. I think he's won them over for sure....
_MG_4024

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking