Sunday, November 9, 2008

Charmaine, Anthony and Kids | Brisbane Family Photographer

I turned up to today's session rearing to go - I LOVE newborn sessions. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my beanbag to put this gorgeous newborn in....I swear I could be marketing myself as Brisbane's Ditziest Photographer at the moment! Remember that session a few months back where I left the camera battery at home on the recharger? Yeah, haven't done that one again! Bet I don't leave my beanbag home again now either!!!!

In any case, Charmaine and Anthony were very forgiving, and after a quick trip to the shops for a new one, I was back and rearing to go. Again.

I got some gorgeous photos of the kids and some of the whole family that I ADORE! So, I'll just get straight onto it. Anthony and Charmaine, thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I hope Kai is ok and doesn't get sick afterall. Talk to you soon.

I have been blessed this year with my newborns - perfectly sleepy and oh so adorable - this little guy was no exception!
_MG_7400
_MG_7431

The boys:
_MG_7493

Proud Big Sister and Big Brother
_MG_7523
_MG_7544

What a gorgeous family
_MG_7608
_MG_7562

Another fav:
_MG_7724

8 comments:

Bec said...

What a gorgeous family! Great job Fo!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Beautiful shoots. I especially love the one in the field with the three kids. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white with Dad and older brother.. Beautiful shots Fo

Turvey family said...

What a great session...so many varied shots. My fav is the black and white with dad...well done!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! what a great session!! love them all....

Rana said...

Fi, every session of yours looks so fun, makes me want to be there just to have a good time lol. Gorgeous shots :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went and bought a new beanbag! lol

Pics look fab.... love those family shots!

Renee Bell said...

love them!! Lol at going to buy a new beanbag...

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking