Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Big, Gorgeous Family | Brisbane Family Photographer

I've known these guys for many years (we've shared way too many rums too in my younger, less responsible days!), so it was a honour to be asked to take photos for them. This session was a lot of fun, and I just love doing sessions at Shorncliffe Pier. It's such a perfect backdrop. Now, I'll just go straight into the photos, cos I know everyone is waiting to see their sneak peek!

First off the rank was little Molly. She is so adorable, and I know for a fact that my husband wants to swap her for one of our boys!
_MG_7988

And little Thomas - lordy, look at those eyes!
_MG_8065

The family:
_MG_8119

And the gorgeous Ari - don't you just want to kiss these cheeks?
_MG_8012

David and Nai sure wanted to kiss those cheeks, but not sure if Ari was fussed to be honest!
_MG_8251

John and Sam - love this one
_MG_8336

Beth and Mick - love this one too, def a fav. But I can't decide if I want to keep the lamp post in or not - what do you think?
_MG_8696

Everyone.
_MG_8493

Enjoy guys, and I'll catch up with you soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man i LOVE that first shot. So happy. And the family shots are great as well

Anonymous said...

lovely shoot....the lamppost...thats a hard one...I do love it but because its kinda behind him I think I would be inclined to clone it...if they were more to the left I would leave it... still love the shot :)

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Wow.....your photographs are absolutely stunning! Beautiful family too.
(Incase you're wondering about the random visit, I was trawling Verve for blogs on photography as it's something i'm interested in, dogs for obvious reasons and Australia as it's somewhere we're considering.....maybe Brissie, who knows?!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Fiona these are gorgeous, I super struggle for large groups.... you have done a brillant job!!!!

Renee Bell said...

gorgoeus ... love them!!

Anonymous said...

These are so great, love the last one of everyone together and the shots on the grass are so well done. I like the lamp post one with the lamp post still in. :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous family Fi.. You are very lucky indeed. xoxo

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking