Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twins + 1 | Brisbane Family Photographer

Today's family session was with twins, Cooper and Olivia and 2 year old, sassy Ellen (and their mum and dad of course!!!). Ellen was hilarious - she didn't want a bar of me until right at the end of the session, and she has the BEST deathstare I've ever seen on a 2 year old!!!! I love a bit of spunk in a kid, so I thought she was the bees knees. Cooper and Olivia were adorable and up for anything (as long as it included lollipops of course!). Twins always facinate me - I love to see them interact together.

I had a great time with these 3, running around in leaves, doing some jumping, and then a play at the park.

The Family:
_MG_0036

Olivia and Mum, love this one:
_MG_9276

Cooper and Olivia:
_MG_9424

The girls:
_MG_9504

This cracks me up!
_MG_9460

This one's from before she got sick of me!
_MG_9372

Sweet Olivia
_MG_9393-1

Cooper
_MG_9936
_MG_9586-1

Thanks guys for a great afternoon (and sorry for my son who seemed to be glued to my hip - he normally doesn't come near me when I'm at "work"!!!). Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous kids... the 5th one cracks me up too... how many times have I seen that look when I'm taking photo's...

Great session Fiona...

Louise Treacy said...

Great family photos - well done

Anonymous said...

Oh they are a cute family! I love the little girl pointing at you - that is a perfect pout! great capture.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Fo!!

LOVE the "go away" attitude one! What a cracker!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking