Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two Little Boys | Brisbane Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing a very good friend of mine and her family today. Erin and I went to school together many moons ago! Her two boys are a little older than my two, and they actually seem to be quite similar. Although I think hers are a little better behaved - best get some tips for how to deal with my monkeys!

Erin and Wade, thanks for showing me a new spot for photos, and enjoy your sneak peek!

Aren't those curls amazing? Xavier is an adorable, crazy little thing!
_MG_6017

Hunter is a bit quieter - but once he was comfortable with me (or once I started tickling him), he gave me some gorgeous smiles!
_MG_6100

After some lollipops, we had to keep them still somehow!
_MG_6175

Runaway Child!!
_MG_6203

I LOVE this one! Just a bit gutted that the sun disappeared on us..although we probably wouldn't have gotten that blue/grey sky behind otherwise!
_MG_6228

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Fo that runaway child one is adorable!!! love it!

Bec said...

These are great Fo. Gorgeous kids!

Mhor said...

Gorgeous - love the last one!!

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous shots!!
Love the family ones at the end...

Rana said...

What gorgeous boys! Lovely photos :)

Cassandra Doyle said...

that last photo rocks fona!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely setting, Fo. Love these, his little curls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

devine.. great family session. looks like so much fun being photograped my you..

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic, I always love your BW's!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking