Monday, November 3, 2008

Sneak Peek for Jorge and Ana | Brisbane Family Photographer

I had the most amazing session yesterday with this gorgeous family. These guys have had a pretty rough year, but you wouldn't know it - the love and connection between them all is wonderful to see. I am still amazed that a house of 5 kids can be anything but chaos, but this was anything but! Sure, it was a little busy, but the kids were gorgeous, and polite, and pretty much everything that my kids aren't! My sister said that maybe I need more kids....but I'm not testing that theory!!!!

We managed a lot in this session - all the kids wanted me to photograph them doing different things, and then we got some gorgeous family photos, and then Jorge surprised Ana with a reenactment of the Pride and Prejudice scene - all those Mr Darcy fans will know it when they see the photos!

So, my apologies for the number of photos here - but I had to show them all!!

Jorge and Ana, thank you again for such a lovely afternoon - I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

The kids - check out all those eyelashes!
_MG_6754

The girls - gorgeous, aren't they?
_MG_6708

The boys - did you hear a call for help? Never fear - we have FOUR super heroes here!
_MG_6552

How much fun is this family?
_MG_6474
_MG_6821

Ana and Jorge:
_MG_7155
_MG_6440
_MG_6604

THE Mr Darcy scene! Isn't it just the sweetest thing in the world?
_MG_6769

I think Ana liked it, don't you?
_MG_6789

Ok, I could go on and on, as this was such a wonderful session, but I'd best stop here!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Fiona. They look like such a fun family. You always look like you have such a great time at your shoots - I love looking at them. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona, thank you very much for sharing your time and your talent with you. We had a great time and even my son admitted it was 'ok'. These photos are a treasure we will keep for many years to come!! Cheers, Jorge

Anonymous said...

amazing session Fi.. love this family session.. your rock.. !!

Bec said...

Great work Fo! They look like an awesome family to work with. Love the Mr Darcy shot.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - these photo's are amazing. You really nailed the connection and the love this family has...

Great Job Fona..

Renee Bell said...

wow - AMAZING!!!
Love them all and OMG at them jumping in the pool fully clothed!!!

Well done, they will love them for sure...

Anonymous said...

How much fun are these shots!!! Love them all, your so talented.

Unknown said...

What a great fun family!! Love the jumping into the pool one :)great!

Unknown said...

Awesome shots!
basically I'll just ditto what everyone has already said!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Great idea having them all with their eyes shut.
Very original!
*Meaghan

Anonymous said...

Wow Fo. They are awesome, what a fun shoot! Great work!!

Rachel said...

Wow, these are fantastic. I don't even know them and I want to take their photos too LOL
Well done!

Sara Pearcy said...

Hey Fiona. LOVE this set of shots, esp the Mr Darcy shot... must remember to bring water, a white shirt and a HORSE to my next shoot!! :)

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking