Sunday, November 16, 2008

Part 1 of Hannah's B'day Sesson | Brisbane Family Photographer

Well, you'll be seeing a little more of this gorgeous, little thing as our session got cut very short today with a huge storm! Thank god we didn't get stuck in the middle of it (unlike my husband and 2 boys!), and were able to find some shelter in time, because that rain was torrential!

So, just 3 photos for today, but look for Hannah in a few weeks time!

Seriously, aren't these eyes a photographer's dream? I swear I nearly giggled like a school girl when I spotted those peepers!
_MG_8837

I love this look Hannah is giving me - like she's not too sure of me, but also intrigued at the same time.
_MG_8856

Yes, another one of these shots, I can't help myself!
_MG_8928

Look forward to seeing you guys again in a few weeks' time!

11 comments:

Helen said...

OMG she has the biggest eyes ever... nice work Fiona...

Anonymous said...

What an adorabe little girl, you could get lost in those eyes...can't wait to see part 2!

Mhor said...

Oh so your sister doesn't count?

Anonymous said...

OH my she is devine Fi. look at those gorgeous eyes. Can't wait to see take2

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is one gorgeous baby girl!! Love her pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

These are just all beautiful. Amazing eyes - I never get babies with eyes like that : ( I will be coming back to visit to get some inspiration for some family shoots I have coming up! Love your work Na x

Bec said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous eyes! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow those eyes are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over those eyes. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Holy Dooly! Those eyes are incredible!! Amazing :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
She is absolutely gorgeous Fo!
Those eyes are amazing. Adore your pp

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Counter

counter

Tracking